Job Opening: Account Manager
This position requires acting as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters. This individual is responsible for building and maintaining long-term, trusting relationships with our clients as their main liaison for detailed orders. Our ideal candidate is a personable, organized and detail-oriented individual that enjoys working with people and providing them exceptional levels of service.
- Build a personable, trusting relationship with each client by providing consistent and dependable services.
- Oversee each order through production process to ensure all details are communicated effectively.
- Serve as the link between customers and internal UNRL staff.
- Ensure delivery time meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements. Understand the different types of customers and services we provide (ie: corporate branded apparel vs. private label).
- Actively generate new sales opportunities with our valued clients.
- Resolving issues and problem solving with an honest, effective approach.
Wage + Hours:
- Full time position. M-F 9am-5pm.
- Wage is TBD - based on applicant's experience.
- 1+ years of client facing customer service experience
- Experience in providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships
- Fundamental computer skills; proficient in excel, word and outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of government contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Knowledge of human resources, tax and other legal compliance implications.
- Resilience to adversity and commitment to getting the job done under any circumstances.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Undivided commitment to the UNRL brand and our mission.